Theme: “Building the Future: Key Strategies and Opportunities for Libraries in the Post-Pandemic Era”
Deadline for abstract submission: February 24, 2023
Interested authors should observe the following instructions:
An informative (extended structured) abstract of 1000-1200 words must be written in English and submitted as a Word document.
The abstract should include the following (see attached format)
• Paper Title: 14 pt (Bold Upper and Lower Case)
• Author’s name and affiliation: 12pt (Bold Upper and Lower Case)
• Purpose/objectives of the paper
• Significance of the study
• Design, methodology, approach
• Research limitations and implication/s, if applicable
• Originality of the paper
• 3-5 keywords
• About the author(s), including name(s) of author(s)/presenter(s), position or title of presenter(s), affiliation of presenter(s), email address, telephone, short biographical note (not exceeding 200 words)
The abstract should be prepared using the guidelines above and must be submitted with the subject “[ABSTRACT SUBMISSION] PAARL SUMMER CONFERENCE 2023” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 February 2023.